There are a lot of payment options you can rely on for your casino journey. However, Skrill is one of the most used e-wallets for that purpose, as it comes with tons of benefits.
In this guide, we from CasinoRank will cover what you need to know about Skrill fees, limits, and payment methods when using it for online live casinos.
Skrill is a popular payment method among online live casino players. However, there will be some fees for making live casino Skrill deposits and withdrawals, so you need to keep that in mind. The processing times for casino payments with Skrill will change, depending on your casino. If you have any issues related to Skrill casino payments, you can always contact customer support. Before jumping straight into Skrill live casinos, as it has low processing times and high security. You need to evaluate the fees and limits that will apply to you.
Skrill fees can vary depending on the transaction type and currency used. Depositing funds into your Skrill account via bank transfer or credit/debit card is typically free. Withdrawing funds from your Skrill account to your bank account or card may incur a fee. Skrill also charges fees for certain transactions, such as currency conversions and sending money to non-Skrill users. As Skrill transactions may vary depending on both your casino and payment method, you need to check them in particular to avoid unexpected charges.
- When it comes to deposits to Skrill accounts, you can enjoy Bank Transfers and credit/ debit cards with 0.00% fees, whereas Rapid Transfers will have up to 1.00% fee, Trustly, 1.25%, and PaySafe Cards go up to 5.00%.
- Withdrawals to your bank account from Skrill will have a 0.00% fee, but credit/ debit cards will go up to 3.99%. Withdrawing crypto from Skrill has a 2.00% fee.
Skrill has deposit and withdrawal limits in place for security purposes. The limits may vary depending on the account status and the user's location. To find the most relevant information about the Skrill deposit limit for you in particular, we highly advise you to go directly to its official website.
Depending on the live casino you join, you can find minimum Skrill deposit limits starting at $1, and going up to like $10. The maximum deposit limits are usually set by the casino, but usually around 30 000 - 50 000.
On the other hand, when it comes to withdrawals, you will usually get higher limits. Minimum withdrawal limits are about $1.5 to $15 and the maximum is around 30 000 - 50 000.
To start using your Skrill account, you will have to add some funds to it. You can use a variety of payment methods for that purpose, but the most popular ones are:
It's important to note that the fees for funding your Skrill account can vary depending on the payment method you choose, and the currency you're using. For example, some payment methods may charge a flat fee or a percentage of the amount you're depositing, while others may offer free deposits but charge a fee for withdrawals.
It's also worth checking with your bank or card issuer to see if they charge any additional fees for using your payment method with Skrill. Some banks and credit card companies may charge fees for international transactions or for using online payment systems like Skrill.
Skrill is a reliable and efficient payment platform that offers numerous benefits for online live casino players.
- Skrill fees can vary depending on the transaction type and currency used.
- Skrill has deposit and withdrawal limits in place for security purposes.
- Skrill offers a variety of payment methods.
- When using Skrill for online live casinos, it's important to check the fees and limits.
- Processing times for Skrill transactions may vary depending on your casino.
- Skrill customer support is available to assist you if you face any problems.
Skrill is a popular payment method among online live casino players due to its reliability, efficiency, and security features. Whether you're a seasoned player or just starting out, Skrill is a payment platform worth considering for your live casino needs.